Saturday, February 7, 2009

Unexpected News

Well, I didn't quite expect to receive any e-mails from any of these REU programs so soon, but I've already received one, from the program at Brigham Young University. Here's what was written to me: 

"Your application for BYU's REU is complete. We have received all the forms
and both letters of recommendation. Thank you for applying!


BYU REU Assistant"

What makes this e-mail interesting was that next to the recipient's name, there were about six e-mail addresses, including mine. The only information that I will release about the recipients of this e-mail is that a student from Georgetown University and another student from Purdue University are in the hunt for a spot in BYU's REU program. That statement means that I'm in for lofty competition. 

No comments:

Post a Comment